Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with Business Region Göteborg, Scanbalt and HealthTech Nordic invites you to join a high-profile B2B matchmaking event (complimentary with a Vitalis or MIE2018 conference registration). The matchmaking will offer digital health technology executives and key opinion leaders as well as disruptive and promising companies the possibility to meet bilaterally in pre-arranged 15 minutes meetings.
The matchmaking event is a unique and efficient opportunity for growing your network and develop new partnerships in one of the world’s most innovative regions. The matchmaking is free of charge. However, it will only accept a limited number of participants; it is first-come, first-served. Although registration is open until 8 April, you may want to register quick!
Why you should join:
- To identify potential partners, customers or clients
- Expand business and to commercialise new products
- To exchange best practices and knowledge
- To attract investments and international partnerships
- Autonomy and homecare
- Health standards and legislation
- Medical devices
- Remote patient monitoring
- Software development
- Space-mobile technology