Membership of the SSBA is a mandatory requirement for participation in the symposium. If you have not paid your membership fee for 2013 then you can do so as part of the registration process.
The fees are listed below.
The registration deadline has now passed. However, it is possible to register late via email or directly on site. We cannot guarantee tickets to either the opening reception or the conference dinner. These tickets will be distributed to late registrants on a first come, first served basis.
Registration before March 14
Send an email to SSBA2013@MEDTECHWEST.SE with the following information:
- Your registration details: First name, last name, department, organisation/institution.
- Whether you would like a ticket to the opening reception.
- Whether you would like a ticket to the conference dinner.
- Whether you are a student.
- Special dietary requirements.
- Payment details: Invoice address and contact person.
- Whether you want to pay the Symposium fee only (you have already paid the annual SSBA membership fee or you are a non-PhD student): 1500SEK.
- Whether you want to pay the Symposium fee and the Annual SSBA membership fee: 1800SEK.
Registration on site March 14
Go to the registration desk at the conference venue. An invoice will be sent out to you.
SSBA membership fee:
- 300 SEK for ordinary members (including PhD students)
- Free for student members (see the SSBA website for eligibility)
Symposium fee: 1500 SEK
PhD-student day (PhD students only): 0 SEK